I kid you not. It snowed about 10 inches yesterday
These pictures are to document the monstrosity of Minnesota's sporadic weather
Winter apparently does exist in May.
Then today, it rained non-stop...
Trench: Burberry (gifted) Boots: Hunter Jeans: 7
I thought this was a funny prompt for the May Blog challenge. I all too often find myself in awkward situations. I've learned some very important lessons through all this: When in doubt, just keep your mouth shut. Smile, and pretend you didn't see/hear/smell anything
1. Asking a woman how far along she is in her pregnancy... when she's not pregnant.
2. Taking fashion pictures. I still get so embarrassed- I avoid public places as much as possible
3. Walking into a restaurant bathroom after someone had just gone #2. Then seeing them at their restaurant table afterwards.... and locking eyes. "I know what you did...and it smells"
4. Going to a full yoga class. Farting in an awkward yoga position. Not the silent kind
5. Giving presentations and forgetting what to say.
6. Meeting extremely good looking people.
7. Talking with someone and not being able to concentrate on the conversation because there's a huge booger in their nose.
In other news.....
1. Got my hair cut finally! I was starting to look like a cave woman
2. My friend Vinita at Many Hats of Me is hosting a blingy linky party! She's an amazing mama of 2 adorable kids who has all sorts of hidden talents- she's a gemstone/jewelry expert, photographer, art enthusiast, and real estate expert! Link your pretty jewelry to her site and those with the most likes will win a strand of Apatite beads! (Not sure what those are, but they sure look pretty!!)
Vinita's blog is here
Have a great weekend!! :)